Thank you for considering gRN NICU Consulting as your CEU provider
To help expedite this process, please use this page to access all the required forms.
If you have any questions at all or need to email in your required forms, please email me at: CEUemail@example.com
Click here to download an overview of my CEU Application-Approval Process
Step #1: Apply and Pricing
- Please start by filling out our online application: Online Application
- Application will be reviewed.
- Once approved you will be given a price quote based on application details.
Step #2: Plan your activity & choose your Speakers - we will also use these documents to determine the number of contact hours for your event
- Each hour of content or each new speaker must have an accompanying Activity Documentation Form (click link to download a sample)
- You must include measurable and specific learning objectives for the overall course and/or for each individual presentation – click here for a tip sheet on writing learning objectives
- If your educational activity is more than one hour or one speaker. You must submit a draft outline of your entire program with approximate time frames so we can determine the number of eligible contact hours.
To verify the expertise of your chosen speakers, you must submit a copy of their CV/Resume or complete the Biographical Data form. Each speaker must also complete and sign a conflict of interest/disclosure form.
- Click here to download a copy of a combined Speaker Bio and Conflict of Interest Form.
- Custom Online Speaker Bio/Conflict of Interest – We can create a custom form just for your event. You share this link with all of your speakers and we help you keep track of them. Please email me and request a personal link.
Step #3: Advertise Your Program – Use “pending approval for CEU” during the early stages
Submit for approval any advertising and/or print flyers that will be publicly available about your event (print, email, website, etc.)
The CA BRN requires that you must include the following on any advertisement:
- CE Approval Statement – this will be provided after course materials have been reviewed
- Refund Policy if you will be charging for your program
- Name/Address of individual or organization offering education activity
Step #4: Other paperwork you must submit for approval, 30 days before your event:
- Course & Speaker Evaluation Form = click here for a sample
- Certificate of Completion = click here for a sample
- Final activity agenda and speaker list (if more than 1 hour or speaker)
- All Conflict of Interest Forms
- All Speaker CVs/Bio Forms
Step #5: No later than 30 days after the event:
- Provide a copy Verification of Participation through a sign in sheet or registration sheets
- Submit copies or a summary of all evaluation forms
- Final payment is due