gRN NICU Consulting is excited to be partnering with
as their Nursing Continuing Education Provider
To help expedite this process, please use this page to access all the required forms.
If you have any questions at all, please email me at: CEUfirstname.lastname@example.org
Click below to download a list of Frequently Asked Questions to guide you along.
Complete our online instructor application – click here – or paste this URL in to your browser: http://www.stable-instructors.com There is a small administrative processing fee to become an accredited instructor. $20 for Lead Instructors, $10 for Support Instructors Your application will be processed within 7 days. After approval you can begin entering courses in our system. More details:
- You will remain accredited until your S.T.A.B.L.E. Instructor Card renews, at which time you will need to re-apply.
- We will automatically renew those Instructors with expiration dates within 6 months of when you apply with us. (If your registration is renewing in January or July of 2017, you will not need to reapply until your next renewal period in 2019)
- You must agree to follow the approved S.T.A.B.L.E. agendas – Click here to view the renewal (short-course) agenda. Click here to view the approved full-course agenda.
- If you change from a Support instructor to a Lead instructor you must re-apply for accreditation in your new role. An upgrade fee applies.
You can enter one course or multiple courses at a time. You can use this online application as many times as you need. There is no fee to add your course into the system.
We will review your course listing, assign it a unique ID, and set the course up on the online portal for your students to complete an online evaluation and print a certificate. At least 48 hours before your course, you will receive the unique ID and instructions that you can share with your students (Click here for a sample). Please do not provide the unique ID number to any students who do not pass the course as outlined by the S.T.A.B.L.E. criteria.
Step #3: Advertise Your Course Dates to the Public
Submit samples of any advertising and/or print flyers or website links that will be publicly available about your event. Send by email to: CEU-Provider@nursekathi.com
The CA BRN requires that you must include the following on any advertisement:
- CE Approval Statement – this will be provided after the course listing and instructors have been reviewed (Step #1 and Step #2)
- In the early stages, use “pending approval for Nursing Contact Hours by gRN NICU Consulting, Inc.” on advertisements
- Refund and Cancellation Policy if you will be charging any fees for your program (this does not apply to the CE certificate fee)
- CE certificate fee is $20 and is available to students who successfully complete the course. This is an optional fee.
- Course description, course objectives, or both
- Name/Address/Contact Information of individual or organization offering education activity
- Name of CE Provider – gRN NICU Consulting, Inc
(Click here to view the CA Board of Registered Nursing Website for more details)
Step #4: Offer CE's to your students who complete the course
- You will be provided a unique code and web-link for each course to share with those students who complete the course successfully. (Click here to view a sample)
- Students will be responsible for paying the $20 fee to receive CE credits for completing your course. Receiving CE’s for the course is optional. They will still earn their learner card even if they do not opt to receive CE credit.
- Do not collect any fees from your students for the CE certificate.
Step #5: Relax and we will do the rest
Email for Questions – email@example.com